Saturday, February 9, 2013

Not a Silent Partner


Prophetic Art by my
friend, Gary Rowell

“You just love your child and let me take care of the rest.” 
This was a response to my prayer of distress as I wondered how I would deal with a child of mine. It was Papa God’s response. I “heard” it in my head and it was more real than any word you could audibly speak to me. Sure enough, I held my tongue and focused on love and guess what? God showed up and my child was forever changed.
Do you know He is always with you? Holy Spirit – God’s very spirit – walks with you when you are a follower of his Son, Jesus. He wants to partner with you in everything you do – work, fun, ideas, art, relationships, everything. If you ask Him, He is ready to answer. For example, other times He has spoken to me:
"Chris – Get the book done and off your computer and I’ll take it the rest of the way." He did.
“Prepare the field, – just put the pieces together for this event. You don’t have to control it. I will do the rest." And He did.
"Just take your camera with you and watch. I will show you what to shoot." And He always does.
“Take the Prosperous Soul Class" (a class at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry that teaches about Kingdom wealth) "so I can bless you financially and you will know how to handle it.” We did and He is blessing us.
“Pray for that person and I will heal them.”And He did.
“Tell that little girl with the deformed face she is beautiful.”And I did and He showed her His love through me.
God wants to partner with us. We are both important to the outcome. It isn’t about us doing everything. It isn’t about Him being able to do everything without us. He wants us to partner with Him to advance His Kingdom on earth. He will show us and tell us how.

1 comment: