Saturday, September 29, 2012

Enter in!!!!

If God made this - and we are made in
the image and likeness of Him, Jesus, and
the Holy Spirit - then we must
be simply amazing!
If we are made in the image and likeness of the Godhead, then are we made for greatness, and goodness, and with purpose? Or not? Were we given a life for no reason?
I know I have sabotaged my life. I have been my own worst enemy at times. My own voice hurls insults at me. “Stupid, clumsy, dumb!” My own odd sense of humility has turned down opportunities that would have launched me into my destiny and my family quite possibly into prosperity. 
Many of us, believing lies about our abilities, or trying to stay humble under the wrong belief that we should not promote ourselves, have taken a wrong route, or stayed stuck where we are instead of heeding the wonderful life God wants us to step into.
David understood this life when he boldly challenged Goliath. Weak and insecure Gideon learned about it when God called him a “mighty man of valor.” Can you hear the voice of God? Can you hear him calling you out, asking you to take a risk, a step toward the purpose for which He has called you?
When we rise up, believe, and step forward, confident in what He is doing in us, that is not self-promoting. It is God-promoting. We dishonor Him when we hold back under the guise of false humility. We honor Him when we step into the abundant life His Son died to allow us to enter.
It’s time. Enter in!

No comments:

Post a Comment