Saturday, January 14, 2017

Let’s Talk Miracles, Healing, Prophecy, and Hearing God!

New York City chick for
5 days!
On looking at the statistics of readers of my blog, I note there are certain headlines that seem to attract more attention. 

Miracles, healing, hearing God, business, partnership, prophetic, and more are certain words that seem to attract attention to my blogs.. or…it could be the photos I posted with these particular blogs. Nonetheless, I am so amazed at the readership from around the world. And thankful. By the interest in these particular headlines, I feel like there are a lot of us who need a miracle, who need healing, who are looking for connection, and would love to hear a word from God.  If you are new to this blog, let me tell you a bit of my heart for it. I am a writer. I love the internet. I love reaching people with my thoughts. I love that they actually read me. I love to connect this way. A bit introverted? Well, yes. A bit nerdy? Yes. Fulfilling and totally satisfying? Yes. 

I keep it short, to the point, and discuss whatever God has shown me He wants to discuss that day. Period. I believe each post continues to have power to change your life no matter when you read it. Thank you! Love, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment