Saturday, July 7, 2012

A gift for you!

Below I have a gift link for you that is so beautiful. My friend, Gary Rowell, is a wonderful artist and shared his gift with a beautiful musical artist, C. Denise Young. This is the result. It is so anointed with worship for our Creator...so blessed with the love of God for His children.


We each have creative gifts, because we are made in the image of the Creator of the Universe! What has He put into you? Are you a painter? An inventor? A writer? A photographer? A carpenter? A poet? A musician? What could happen if you gave your gift to God? Might you find another artist to collaborate with? How can you see God blessing it beyond your wildest expectations?


For me - I wrote a book. Gasp! And then took a risk and sent it off to a few publishing companies. One didn't answer. One rejected it. And one loved it and it will be released in 2013!!!! (My gift as a painting artist is evolving...see my handflower above left?)


Please dream with me as you watch this video. Wind down. Simply enjoy what these amazing artists have created. There is a message in it for you. At the end, turn up the volume so you can hear some amazing prophetic words for you. I hope you enjoy this. Please reply with your thoughts! There is a reason you came upon my blog today! Click on the link below and prepare to experience heaven!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCPJ7l7VIlw

No comments:

Post a Comment