Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sweet Symmetry



   I have the great privilege of working at something I love – and making an income, too. Presently I am editing some wonderful books, and while I do it, I get to encourage the authors. God has been bringing me writers and creative people – and I get so excited. As I help them and cheer them on, I get inspired too – to write, create, paint, think higher…
   
   Today I took a drive to the Grand Mesa to photograph mountain wildflowers, listen to a rushing stream, and smell the pine trees. I can’t…repeat…I cannot (!) feel good sitting in my house when this beauty is so close. So…alone, but really not alone, I go to seek what I may find today – a perfect Colorado Columbine, a reflecting lake, and a seeded flower past it’s prime but perfect in it’s airy symmetry. These remind me that I, too, am perfectly made, a reflection of the Creator, and, wonderfully symmetrical in who I am. Yes. My God is good!
  
   
I bless your spirit today to discover the beauty of your life in God's creation – where you will find your own symmetry!


No comments:

Post a Comment